We thought it would be good to have a reinstatement of the “good behaviour” rules for children on The Lensbury estate. While not wishing to focus on the “less acceptable” behaviour, the following children’s actions have been seen in the past. We have recently re-trained all our staff to “respectfully intervene” with all children if they are engaging in any unacceptable behaviour:
Outside the Buildings
1. No climbing of any trees
2. No throwing of stones
3. No unaccompanied children under 10 in the pond area
4. No feeding of the wild fowl or disturbing of nesting birds
5. No picking of flowers or pulling branches of trees
Inside the Buildings
1. No running
2. Shoes to be worn, except when on the soft play equipment or in the pool or appropriate studio areas
3. No shouting or disrupting other people
4. No use of furniture as play equipment
5. No jumping on the furniture or dismantling of furniture cushions to play on
6. Active play to be in the Playroom or outside in the Grounds
7. Soft play equipment is for use by specific age groups – please respect this for the safety of smaller children.
Any damages caused by children’s behaviour are considered to be the
financial responsibility of their parents.
For further information or to speak with one of our team, please call 0208 614 6420 alternatively let us call you.