We have many different types of membership to cater for your interests and lifestyle. We also appreciate that there is no such thing as the “typical family”, so please browse our membership types below and then add on youth, junior or children membership options for your family. Our membership team are here to help on 020 8614 6436.
- Individual Membership for all persons over the age of 18.
- Couple Membership for couples resident at the same address.
- Baby Membership which is free of charge to children under 12 months of age of a parent who is a member.
- Toddler membership for children aged from 1 to 4 years of a parent who is a member.
- Child Membership for children aged from 5 to 12 years of a parent who is a member.
- Junior Membership for children aged from 13 to 15 years of a parent who is a member.
- Youth Membership for children aged from 16 to 20 years of a parent who is a member.
- Student Membership for students aged 21 to 25 years of a parent who is a member, possessing a valid SU card or similar.
- Nanny Membership for bona fide nannies of current members.
- Youth Holiday Membership for students aged 18 to 25 currently at university of a parent who is a member.
- Peak Membership – usage at all times.
- Off-Peak Membership –usage is permitted only Monday to Friday between 06:30 and 17:30 (excluding Bank Holidays).