Monthly Meeting February 2012
Members’ Monthly Morning 28th February 2012
- The members present were all very complimentary about the; way our Terrace waiters handle children so well, the members reception customer care, all the staff at the Water sports centre, and the quality of treatment care by our Spa Therapists. We shall keep this up, and especially continue with the ‘warmth’ of member care.
- Planning permission has been granted for a change of usage for the golf court. There will be a presentation to the board of all the member ideas from the consultation process on 27th April 2012, and we will present back the proposal once approved. We will look to include some pastimes for all like croquet and boules.
- We will look at installing a window in the mens changing room doors, some hand rails in the showers, and a handrail for the Garden room step.
- The HAM Hydro scheme of a green energy screw turbine system being installed at Teddington Lock is a concern to us, and we have rejected the current scheme primarily on the noise issue. Presently there is no planning nor funding for this scheme, and we will update members as this develops.
- We will look at possibility of some additional fun social events like a quiz night, and I am on the hunt for a keen quiz master amongst the members! There was also mention of a Jazz night and I have been given a contact for a jazz band.
- We will review the children’s menu, and rethink some of our offers to suit more members.
- We will look at the temperature of the Holistic studio, and encourage the instructors to have sole control of this and not let participants adjust the temperatures which can disruptive.
- We will look at our cardio machines and in particular the sensitivity of our touch screens.
- We will review some of our classes with feedback from some of you, and communicate with the instructors some of the observations.
- We will ensure that the 1pm Bridge session on Mondays has sufficient glasses for the participants, and we will look at the lighting of the pathway, and signage, to the garden room.
Thank you for attending and for your contribution.